To all prospective High School Boys’ Basketball Players and Families:
It’s almost time for our 2018-2019 basketball season to get underway. *** Practice starts on November 15th – just a short time away! *** I'm excited about the opportunity to work with all of you. Please come to practice ready to hustle and in good shape!
ALL of you must have a sports physical. You must also turn in your physical to your respective school BEFORE the first practice. Otherwise, you cannot practice. There are no exceptions to this rule – please get your physical completed and turned in.
Come to practice ready to go – with appropriate practice attire (shorts, t-shirt/tank top, socks, and basketball shoes). If you need ankle support, please get a good ankle brace before practice begins.
There will be a short parents meeting at the end of practice on November 15th in Winnett at 6:15 p.m. Anyone with questions may give me a call.
Let’s all work together to have a great season!
Come in shape,
Coach Levi Johnson
Girls’ Basketball Players and Families,
Basketball season is here! Here are a few things you need to know:
- Practice starts on Thursday, November 15 in Grass Range.
- Need a Sports Physical to practice – turn in your physical BEFORE the first practice. You cannot practice if you don’t have one – no exceptions.
- Come to practice prepared and dressed appropriately (shorts,
t-shirt/tank top, socks, and basketball shoes).
- Mrs. Johnson and Mr. Grant will not be available to tape ankles before practice and games. So if you need ankle support buy a good ankle brace.
- Parent Meeting before practice on November 15 in
Grass Range at 4:15.
Looking forward to a great 2018-2019 basketball season.
See you Thursday!
Coach Jarrett Grant