Welcome to Grass Range Public Schools
- Apr 12-School Board Meeting 7:00 PM
- Apr 13-School Canceled Due to Extreme Weather Conditions
- Apr 13-Easter Egg Hunt-canceled
- Apr 14-18-No School for Spring Break
- May 10-School Board Meeting 7:00 PM
- May 30-June 13:SCHOOL CLOSED to the Public-Asbestos Abatement
- June 14-School Board Meeting 7:00 PM
- The 2022-2023 school year will be a 4-day school week schedule.
- TYLER/NBAR BUS ROUTE: This route will switch directions for student pickup at the semester this year.
- Class Supplies Lists Link
- ESSER Plan/Response Summary
- SAFE RETURN TO SCHOOL information link updated
- RE-OPENING information link
- Active Cases link
- Outbreak Response Protocols:K-12
- USDA Waiver allows for student meals at no cost starting August 19, 2021 through the remainder of the school year. Pursuant to the authority in Section 2202(a) of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (the FFCRA) (PL 116-127), as extended by the Continuing Appropriations Act 2021 and Other Extensions Act (PL 116-159), and based on the exceptional circumstances of this public health emergency, the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) is establishing a waiver to allow the National School Lunch Program Seamless Summer Option (SSO) to operate when school is open during the regular school year, through June 30, 2022. Due to this waiver extension the Grass Range School will be participating in the SSO for our regular meal program offering breakfast and lunch to enrolled school district students at no cost for the remainder of the school year.
School Upcoming Events
Apr 14-18-NO SCHOOL-Spring Break
Apr 25-29-SBAC, MT Science, & ITBS Testing
May 14-Baccalaureate @ 1:00 PM
May 14 Graduation @ 2:00 PM
May 18-End of the Semester
May 18-Last Day of School-early out @ 11:00 AM